Taalula's Transformation

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

ENFP

Had this great idea for a post about being a world famous ENFP but then my brother had to go and tell me, "nanny nanny boo-boo it's already been done" Now let me tell you that my response to him was in fact quite profound, if i do say so myself, which was "Soooooo"!!! No actually it was ,"Im not trying to invent the wheel here fella (my brother loves it when i call him fella) plus while Im sure there is a blog out there about someone being a world famous ENFP Im pretty damn positive that there is not in fact a blog out there written by someone else about ME being a world famous ENFP - so stick that in your nanny nanny boo boo and smoke it!!!

Ok so Im this ENFP the Myers-Briggs equivalent of a charming, addictive-personality, beginner not ender of tasks, interupting sort, story gathering & telling, disorganized, "woo-woo", advice giving, emotional, bleeding heart, sappy, ADHD riddled, witty, run-on sentence writing , sort of chick. It might not be the fucking equivalent of the "wheel" but i'd say i just wrote a damn good blog!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger sparklestone said…

    The brother comes off as kinda jerky in this blog.

    But I think your blog needs some examples of your ENFPishness.

    For example, "INTPs are pensive folks." See just the other day I was pensing on some stuff. That's the kind of INTP I am. Pense, pense, pense all the day long.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Taalula said…

    So what your saying is the "fictional" brother used in this blog could use some work????

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger sparklestone said…

    mmmaybe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home