Taalula's Transformation

Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Aristocrats

Damn - that was hell of a movie. I knew i wanted to see it the minute I read about it in my parents copy of Entertainment Weekly. You know the one - The 7 Best Documentaries You Don't Want To Miss This Year. I think Tom fuckin Cruise was on the cover or something. Well, if my memory serves me correctly there was that documentary about penguins marching and also one about wheelchair chicks playing competetive sports but reading about this Aristocrat thingy well that was something else. A documentary (yes my favorite movie format) about not only comedians but about comedians telling an "inside-joke" with ABSOLUTELY no boundaries. Your telling me (or maybe it's the other way around) that there are no lines to cross in this movie because the lines have been BLOWN TO BITS! Yes, my friends, it was all that and more. The only thing better than laughing my ass off at the ridiculously vulgar & scatological humor was watching those that couldn't handle it walk out of the theater in pure disgust. I hope they were able to find the cleansing holy water they were seeking. I think my friend Matt (world famous ISTJ) said it best with "it really was medicinal to my soul". So you can keep your You've Got Mail's and War of the Worlds (Fuckin Cruise Man ) - Me and mine will stick to some good ole Incest-rich, blood and beastiality describing, Carlins' "7 words you cant say on TV and then some" infused movie-fun.